Monday, July 29, 2013

LONG TIME NO POST!!!

Our family is still living on Nassim Compound in Khamis Mushayt, Saudi Arabia.  I have been teaching English and keeping busy with our wee-one's.  I have recently started a Facebook group to help perspective, future, and current expats get ready as well as settle in to Saudi Arabia.

The group is called Life on Nassim Compound- Khamis Mushayt, Saudi Arabia
https://www.facebook.com/groups/303777356434828/ 

This is a closed group but feel free to send a request!

Thanks!


Yours truly,

ExpatMomma

3 comments:

  1. Sent a request to join. My husband will be there in March or April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent a request to join as well. I am American married to Saudi. I won’t be on the compound but am looking for other expats in the area. I’m excited to be coming and teach lots of classes that might interest others in the area. :) -Aisha Al Hajjar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sent 4 request to join. Hubby has been here 4 months. And I arrived 3 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete